Work Order Management Software for Field Service
Track every job and every task. Create and schedule work orders for individuals or teams right within NetSuite.
Implement the work order management processes that fit your business. Create work orders from NetSuite cases, sales orders and projects – or from NextService customer assets. Schedule them using the NextService scheduler and instantly dispatch work to field staff on the mobile app.
- Increase operational efficiency – create work orders from NetSuite cases, projects and sales orders or NextService assets and projects.
- Build profitability – use forms and checklists to gather field data. Use that data to create in-depth reports and analytics on equipment, personnel efficiency, process effectiveness and more.
- Perform more first time fixes – include inventory items associated with every job. Assign the right individual or crew to work orders and associated tasks.
- Turn customers into brand ambassadors – ensure that technicians have the information they need to do the job right the very first time.
- Ensure regulatory compliance – capture photos/signatures and attach to work orders for proof of task/process completion. Include custom checklists and forms associated with particular work order types or customers.
Headland uses NextService work order technology to complete every job. From warranty work to repairs - NextService work orders are the foundation of our service business.General Manager, Service & Operations
Download the NextService Product Guide
Our product guide details everything you need to know about NextService, the world's leading Built for NetSuite Native Field Service Software.