Job Scheduling & Dispatch Software
Easily schedule and dispatch individuals and crews. Track the status of every job and technician in real-time.
Our integrated GPS tracking tools make it easy for scheduling teams to see the real‑time location of field‑based staff and assign jobs based on skills, location, or department. Our dispatch field app integrates with the most popular map apps to help technicians get directions and routes to the scheduled jobs.
Any job or task created in NetSuite can be assigned to a specific individual or placed into an “unassigned” list ready for scheduling. The industry‑leading ‘drag and drop’ tools in NextService allow you to schedule all planned jobs in just a few clicks.
If a job requires specific skills, with our advanced skill filtering, you can quickly find and assign the right technician. Drag-and-drop scheduling streamlines the process of choosing the right person for the job. Once you’ve found the right technicians for a job, just drag-and-drop to assign them to a job, they will get notified in their mobile devices.
New Date, Time, and Time Zone fields have been added to NextService records to enable the matching of Project, Case, and Task time zones to the asset’s time zone. This eliminates the requirement for schedulers to manually change time zone preferences when scheduling tasks for an asset located in a different time zone.
The Scheduler’s Color Groups and Color Menu make it easy to assess the status of the Scheduler board at-a-glance. Color Groups are set up within the new Color Menu and customized based on four predefined color palettes. Predefined Groups include Priority, Status, Task Type, and Case Type.
End-users can create support cases through a form added to the Scheduler. The form is used to provide product feedback, make suggestions, ask questions, or request help. Each time a form is completed, a case is created for the account and the contact receives a confirmation email.
- Increase technician productivity – assign the right technician to jobs that match his/her skills. Use mobile emulation to aid in the resolution of problems or questions.
- Improve office efficiency – displays technician job/status. Use pop-ups for instant access to job details – customer, location, task(s), customer asset, etc.
- Create repeat customers – assign the right technician to the right job – every time.
- Boost profitability – assign high priority to the most important, or profitable jobs.
- Perform more first-time fixes – filter by technician skill, region, job type to ensure the right technician is assigned to every task.
- Grow your business – Scheduler provides a snapshot of your service business in real-time. Make the right decisions based on real-time information.
Download the NextService Product Guide
Our product guide details everything you need to know about NextService, the world's leading Built for NetSuite Native Field Service Software.
Our customers, thrilled with the efficiency improvements and cost savings provided by NextService, have reviewed us with 5 out of 5 stars on the NetSuite SuiteApp Marketplace.