This policy outlines the requirements and benefits of NextService Certification.
The Next Technik certification program provides training for the below roles, referred to in the program as ‘role tracks’.
- Functional Consultant
- Technical Consultant
- Solution Consultant (Pre-Sales)
- At least 1 year experience in a role matching the applicant’s role track.
- At least 1 year working in the NetSuite ecosystem.
- Actively employed at a Next Technik Partner.
- For Functional Consultants, at least one year of project management experience, strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Initial Certification: Must complete and pass the NextService training course.
- Ongoing Certification: Must at least two Next Technik events per year (online or in person).
- Must complete or work on two NextService deployments per year.
- Individual certification badge.
- NextService certification can be added to resume & LinkedIn.
- Must be a current Next Technik partner.
- Must be a current NetSuite partner.
- Initial Certification: Must have at least one employee for each role track complete and pass the NextService training course.
- Ongoing Certification: Must have at least one employee for each role track retain an active certification.
- Ability and capacity to take on at least two Next Technik referral services per month.
- Company certification badge.
- NextService demo account for use by certified employees.
- Preferred partner for deployment and optimization services referred out by Next Technik.
- Access to Next Technik partner support channel in Slack.
Individuals and companies will receive notifications 2 months prior to certification being lost if criteria is not met.
- Badges are provided once the certification criteria have been met.
- Should your certification elapse you are required to remove badges within 1 week of notification.