Front End Web Developer
Web Front End Developer
Cloud Software – NetSuite Field Service Application
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced web front end developer with a passion for developing mobile and web applications. You will be smart, motivated, passionate about technology, UX and UI design and want to grow with the team. Based in Melbourne, everyone that works for Next Technik is very ‘can do’ and shares responsibility to ensure the success of our customers.
If you are stuck in a coding role with no voice on the direction of the product, join our team. Have a say, be heard and let your creative side flourish.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Produce clean, efficient code based in specifications.
- Contribute creatively to the future product road map.
- Offer insights and recommendations on best use of technology and web services in the software development lifecycle.
- Maintain and improve web application
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
The key attributes needed in this role:
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- UX / UI Design experience
- Experience using frameworks including Backbone, React, Redux systems
- Understanding of command line tools such as Node, Git, Grunt.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Exposure to field service management and NetSuite highly desirable.
- Bachelor Degree / Qualifications ideal.
Why Next Technik?
- Salary package be in-line with experience and previous track record and designed to attract the best and brightest in the market.
- Rapidly growing and expanding company in Australia and Internationally
- Exciting career opportunities
- Fast paced in a collaborative team environment
- Clear and transparent communication
- We Care about the customer experience
Next Technik is an Australian owned Product Development company building products on the NetSuite SuiteCloud Development (SDN) platform. We operate in Australia and North America. Our company is growing rapidly and looking to invest into the best and brightest talent in the industry to help us continue to expand internationally.
“To improve customer engagement through field mobility”
- Customer Focus
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing development team and love the idea being able to build products from inception to delivery then apply.