Next Technik Returns to SuiteWorld Better Than Ever
We are doing it big and going all out at this year’s SuiteWorld, happening September 27-30 in Las Vegas at Caesar’s Palace. As the premier field service management (FSM) software available through the NetSuite Solution Developer Network (SDN), this is an important event for us. We are a Silver Sponsor of the event – but that’s not the only reason we are pulling out all the stops.
The last time Next Technik was at SuiteWorld was in 2019. The pandemic kept us from attending since, and a lot has changed in the past three years.
Our signature product, NextService, has improved by leaps and bounds, especially in terms of scheduling, asset management, and reporting. Our team has filled key roles and brought some impressive talent onboard. And our company has grown into an international entity equipped to serve customers on every continent. We have many things to highlight.
And we can’t wait to do it in-person. We encourage anyone and everyone to connect with us over the course of the SuiteWorld conference. If you will be there too, we want to meet you!
The Full Next Technik Team On-Site
This isn’t your average conference. The opportunity to connect with NetSuite partners and customers is our highest priority, and we want to fill our conference calendar with meaningful meetings. That’s why crucial members of the NextTechnik team, including most of our executive leadership, will be flying in from around the world to attend the conference. Find some time with:
- Annaliese Kloe – CEO – Australia
- David Kern – Senior Vice President of Sales – New Jersey
- Tania Large – Head of Sales and Channel Asia Pacific – Australia
- Andrew Sleath – Head of Sales and Channel – EMEA
- Brandon Sheppard – Chief Product Officer and Chief Operating Officer – Australia
- Luke MacKay – Head of Engineering – Australia
- Ben Castles – Principal Solutions Engineer – Canada
- Our New CFO – Details Coming Soon – Australia
Special Events Throughout SuiteWorld
We will have a booth on the conference floor (booth 1023) where someone will always be available to answer questions, provide demos, or simply talk shop.
- Andrew Sleath Special Presentation on 9/29 4:30pm-4:45pm – Hear a special presentation from the incomparable Andrew Sleath, who will be outlining a customer success story in the exhibition hall.
- SuiteWorld On-Air – Visit our virtual booth in SuiteWorld On-Air, the digital hub for all things related to SuiteWorld. Anyone who cannot connect with us elsewhere can find all that we bring to the conference through SuiteWorld On-Air.
We Can’t Wait to Connect!
Let us emphasize two things: we are eager to set up meetings, and we are excited to meet with all attendees. Whoever would like to find some time with our team is strongly encouraged to reach out via email to Next Technik CEO Annaliese Kloe. That being said, there are a few groups we are especially eager to speak with:
- Prospective Customers – Field service providers eager to implement software for the first time, upgrade their current software, or utilize something that works in sync with NetSuite. We’ve got the solution you’re looking for.
- Current Customers – NextService users who want to tell us what they like, dislike, and want from the software.
- Prospective Partners – Fellow NetSuite partners who may want to act as referral, channel, or implementation partners for NextService. Let’s explore what we can do together.
- Current Partners – This is a golden opportunity to touch base, plan for what’s coming next, or just toast another great year together.
- Job Seekers – Next Technik is recruiting for many roles right now, and what better place to connect with smart people who know NetSuite than SuiteWorld? If you’re looking for a new opportunity, let’s talk.
The conference is right around the corner. Email CEO Annaliese Kloe anytime between now and then to schedule a meeting in advance.