We've earned the Native SuiteApp Badge from NetSuite
NextService resides only on the the SuiteCloud platform. It's deployed to your account using NetSuite's SuiteBundler. Most importantly, every component of our solution is reviewed and certified for interoperability by NetSuite (Built for NetSuite review).
SuiteBundler makes it easy to install in your NetSuite environment
NextService is distributed using NetSuite's SuiteBundler technology. SuiteBuilder allows us to safely install our software into your sandbox or production account without interfering with existing workflows or scripts.
One repository for all your financial and field operations data - NetSuite
No API development or maintenance costs. No need to troubleshoot multiple platforms and databases. With NextService everything is one place - NetSuite.
- Native SuiteApp – no API development or maintenance costs. All your data is in one place – NetSuite.
- Developed for NetSuite and NetSuite only – we are a certified Built for NetSuite partner. Our solution works with current and all future versions of NetSuite.
- Installation uses NetSuite’s SuiteBundler – ensures software bundling is safe and secure.
- Ongoing support – one database and a single solution platform simplifies troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Complete compatibility – NextService is designed to work in NetSuite, like NetSuite. Projects, cases, inventory, billing rules – we extend NetSuite functionality to field operations.
- NextService is NetSuite + Mobile Field Service – we add built-in scheduling, customer asset management and a feature rich mobile app. The result is the industry’s most comprehensive field service software solution that is made for NetSuite.
Download the SuiteApp Buyers Guide
The Buyers Guide will help you evaluate Field Service Management SuiteApps, to ensure that your chosen SuiteApp addresses all of your business needs.