Solar Installation Job Management Software
NextService is a 'Built for NetSuite Native' application that is helping solar companies to expand their use of the NetSuite platform to control all aspects of managing a growing solar installation and management business. When you embrace a single-platform solution, you are simplifying your businesses IT ecosystem and empowering your team to work more effectively.Speak to an Expert
Increase Solar Installation Efficiency & Contain Costs
Use filed mobility software to gain a competitive edge in solar power installation & maintenance. Contain personnel and inventory costs while delivering unmatched customer service.
- Reduce inventory leakage – track truck or technician inventory in real-time. Consume inventory from the mobile app for solar installation & repair jobs using drop down menus or the built-in barcode reader.
- Increase contractor productivity – enforce solar installation best practice workflows or processes with the mobile app.
- Leverage business intelligence to increase company efficiency – gather data in the field on solar installations and maintenance projects using built-in mobile app forms and checklists. Perform in-depth reporting and analysis in NetSuite.
- Perform more solar installation jobs without adding personnel – optimize technician schedules. Assign the right work to the right technician every time.
- Track customer solar power assets more effectively – determine which systems and/or components are the most reliable or perform the best.
- Boost revenue – sell more solar service or maintenance contracts. NextService automates the process of scheduling preventive maintenance tasks.
Download our Guide to Field Service Management for Solar Installation
Everything there is to know about NextService + NetSuite to streamline Field Service operations for solar companies.
Prepare for the Future of Solar Power
Get your company ready for the boom in solar energy adoption. NextService can help your company create the business processes and workflows for photovoltaic installations and services that are the foundation for expansion and growth.
Customer Asset Management
Track the service history of every solar installation or every panel serviced. Full solar system service history is retained and transferred when assets are sold. Flexible asset record accommodates solar systems or components from any manufacturer.
Scheduling and Dispatch
Optimize work schedules for individuals or crews. One, three, seven, thirty day - or custom views. Schedules can be filtered by region, technician, skill, labor cost, job type and more. View the status of every solar job and every technician in real-time. Pop-ups provide access to solar installation project details - customer, location, customer asset, tasks, etc. Scheduler includes mobile emulation that enables back office personnel to help technicians troubleshoot issue and/or perform remote training for new team members.
Runs on nearly any device using any operating system (iOS, Android, Windows). Display complete asset history for customer solar power systems. Gather information directly from the field with custom forms and checklists. Data from all checklists and forms is stored in NetSuite for in-depth reporting and analytics. Enforce best practice workflows and processes for solar installations and repairs. Capture signatures, photos, employee expenses. Use voice recognition to take notes and enter data. Integrates mapping software from Google, Apple, etc.
Renova Energy automated their field service scheduling, dispatch and job completion with NextService.
Learn more about how NextService, built for NetSuite has helped them increase revenue, improve customer service and eliminate paper from their field operations.
Our customers, thrilled with the efficiency improvements and cost savings provided by NextService, have reviewed us with 5 out of 5 stars on the NetSuite SuiteApp Marketplace.
0 Mobile Users
0 Satisfied Customers
0 More Jobs
Software for Management of Solar Installation Companies
Leverage the power of NetSuite with NextService to keep your solar business operations working efficiently, including PV installations, maintenance and repairs.