Security Industry Software for Field Service Management
Stay competitive in the security industry by using NextService software to deliver cost-effective, exceptional field service for guard services, managed alarms and security systems.Speak to an Expert
Contain Costs and Compete on Security Systems & Services
"Do it yourself" devices are reshaping how companies and consumers purchase security systems. To compete, savvy companies in the security industry are adopting technologies - like NextService - to contain costs and compete in a rapidly changing environment.
- Perform more first time installations and repairs – NextService makes sure that the right technicians are assigned to the right work orders. And remote inventory management confirms that all needed security system components are on the truck before it leaves the depot.
- Improve office productivity – Schedule security technicians faster and more accurately. Office personnel have instant access to all the information they need – customers, locations, assets, tasks, technician skills and more.
- Use business intelligence to improve workflows and processes – NextService provides more than 50 standard reports that provide all the information needed to determine problems with security services processes and demonstrate results when issues are resolved.
- Enforce the most efficient workflows and processes – The NextService mobile app can be configured to ensure that security service workflows, checklists and other processes are adhered to, every time.
- Control inventory – NextService extends the power of NetSuite inventory to the field. Technicians can consume inventory for security systems using drop-down menus or the built-in barcode scanner.
- Increase profitability – Automate preventive maintenance tasks and increase security services contract revenue. Increase technician efficiency to do more work, without additional staff.
Secure Your Company's Future
Technology is driving change in the security industry. NextService can help your company embrace that change with the most powerful mobile app in the industry for delivering exceptional security services.
Powerful Mobile App
Display as much - or as little - information as needed (including customer asset history, sales order, etc.) by job, customer or technician. Enforce security services workflows and processes. Include mobile checklists and forms. Checklist and form data is sent directly to NetSuite for use in reporting and analytics. Capture signatures and photos. GPS mapping and voice recognition are also available.
Effortless Scheduling & Dispatch
Scheduling board displays real-time status of every security work order and every technician. Schedule individuals or teams. Filter views by time period (day/3 days/week/month, whatever), technician skill, region, labor cost and more. Pop-ups provide instant access to job details including customer, location, customer equipment, task and more.
Complete Asset Management
Flexible asset records that can accommodate any security system from any manufacturer. Contains complete asset service history - even if the equipment is moved or sold. Asset history can be used to determine the reliability of entire security systems or individual components.
Checkpoint Systems automated their field service scheduling, dispatch and job completion with NextService.
Learn more about how NextService helped them reduce overheads and admin work, respond faster to requests and eliminate all paper from their field operations.
Our customers, thrilled with the efficiency improvements and cost savings provided by NextService, have reviewed us with 5 out of 5 stars on the NetSuite SuiteApp Marketplace.
0 Mobile Users
0 Satisfied Customers
0 More Jobs
Software for Management of Security Services
Deliver exceptional service to your security customers and keep a tight control on costs, using NextService field service management software for NetSuite.