Medical Device Field Service Management Software
NextService is a 'Built for NetSuite Native’ application that is helping medical device manufacturers expand their use of the NetSuite platform to control all aspects of managing a growing medical equipment installation and maintenance service business. When you embrace a ‘single platform’ solution, you are simplifying your businesses IT ecosystem and empowering your team to work more effectively.Speak to an Expert
Simplify Medical Equipment Service Compliance
The NextService Mobile app can help simplify service compliance with built-in device history, checklists, forms - and configurable mandatory workflows.
- Boost profitability and increase adaptability – schedule more effectively and efficiently, and enhance technician productivity
- Improve customer satisfaction – the mobile app provides complete service history of each medical device and its components
- Strengthen service contracts – NextService automates preventive maintenance scheduling of equipment and ensures service contract terms are met
- Get real-time visibility – data from mobile checklists and forms are stored directly in NetSuite for use in in-depth reporting and analytics
- Ensure regulatory compliance – the mobile app can capture photos, signatures and enforce specific workflows and processes for device servicing
- Decrease revenue leakage – NextService extends NetSuite’s inventory management to field technicians enabling them to consume inventory using the app’s built-in barcode reader
Download our Guide to Field Service Management for Medical Equipment Distributors
Everything there is to know about NextService + NetSuite to streamline Field Service operations for Medical Equipment Management.
Complete Service History of Every Medical Device
The NextService asset record is incredibly flexible, enabling your company to store and report on the information that is critical to your business and your customers. And if a piece of medical equipment is moved or sold, all asset history is retained and transferred to the new location or owner.
NextService Mobile App
Our HTML-5-based mobile app operates on any operating system and any device. It is configurable to meet the unique needs of your business - adding or eliminating tabs, records, forms - based on job, asset or technician skill. It can be configured to enforce workflow rules to ensure compliance with governmental regulations on medical equipment.
Scheduling and Dispatch
The NextService Scheduler ensures that the right technician is assigned to the right job at the right time. Back office personnel can view the status of every medical device work order and technician in real time and it even includes a mobile app emulator. The emulator allows office personnel to help technicians troubleshoot issues or train personnel remotely.
The NextService mobile app works with native NetSuite inventory management features to extend parts tracking to the field. Technicians can consume inventory against existing Sales Orders using drop down menus or the built-in barcode scanner.
Gallay Medical automated their field service scheduling, dispatch and job completion with NextService.
Learn more about how NextService, built for NetSuite, has helped them increase revenue, improve customer service and eliminate paper from their field operations.
Our customers, thrilled with the efficiency improvements and cost savings provided by NextService, have reviewed us with 5 out of 5 stars on the NetSuite SuiteApp Marketplace.
0 Mobile Users
0 Satisfied Customers
0 More Jobs
Software for managing medical equipment servicing
Ensure efficient management and maintenance of medical devices, equipment, assets and inventory, with NextService, field service software built for NetSuite.