Medical Device Field Service Management Software
NextService is a ‘Built for NetSuite Native’ application that is helping medical device manufacturers expand their use of the NetSuite platform to control all aspects of managing a growing medical device installation and maintenance service business. When you embrace a ‘single platform’ solution, you are simplifying your businesses IT ecosystem and empowering your team to work more effectively.
Download our Guide to Field Service Management for Medical Equipment Distributors
Everything there is to know about NextService + NetSuite to streamline Field Service operations of Medical Equipment Distributors.
- Boost profitability – schedule more effectively and efficiently, and enhance technician productivity
- Increase customer satisfaction – the mobile app provides complete service history of the device and its components
- Promote service contracts – NextService automates preventive maintenance scheduling and ensures service contract terms are met
- Outdistance the competition – data from mobile checklists and forms are stored directly in NetSuite for use in in-depth reporting and analytics
- Ensure regulatory compliance – the mobile app can capture photos, signatures and enforce specific workflows and processes
- Decrease revenue leakage – NextService extends NetSuite’s inventory management to field technicians enabling them to consume inventory using the app’s built-in barcode reader
NextService Mobile App
Our HTML-5-based mobile app operates on any operating system and any device. It is configurable to meet the unique needs of your business - adding or eliminating tabs, records, forms - based on job, asset or technician skill. It can be configured to enforce workflow rules to ensure compliance with governmental regulations.
Scheduling and Dispatch
The NextService Scheduler ensures that the right technician is assigned to the right job at the right time. Back office personnel can view the status of every job and technician in real time and it even includes a mobile app emulator. The emulator allows office personnel to help technicians troubleshoot issues or train personnel remotely.
The NextService mobile app works with native NetSuite inventory management features to extend parts tracking to the field. Technicians can consume inventory against existing Sales Orders using drop down menus or the built-in barcode scanner.
0 Mobile Users
0 Satisfied Customers
0 More Jobs
Download the Gallay Medical Case Study
Learn how Gallay Medical streamlined their Field Service operations with NextService.