Maintenance Service Management Software Program for NetSuite
NextService is a ‘Built for NetSuite Native’ application that is helping maintenance companies expand their use of the NetSuite platform to improve operations by providing total control of all programmed services of growing maintenance businesses. When you embrace a ‘single platform’ solution, you are simplifying your businesses IT ecosystem and empowering your team to work more effectively.
Download our Guide to Field Service Management for Maintenance Services
Everything there is to know about NextService + NetSuite to streamline Field Service operations of Maintenance and Repair Businesses.
- Improve operations with the NextService Scheduler. Make sure the right people are on the right project – every time.
- Manage inventory more effectively with the NextService mobile app. Consume inventory using the app’s built-in barcode scanner.
- Increase profitability. NetSuite and NextService combine to provide the in-depth cost reporting your company needs to discover areas for improvement or augmentation.
- Provide better customer service. NextService’s asset management feature allows companies to track equipment service history to prevent potential problems.
- Develop more efficient processes using the NextService mobile app – and its ability to dictate specific workflows.
- Perfect repeated maintenance tasks with NextService’s preventive maintenance automation feature.
NextService automates the preventive maintenance process. PM tasks can be automatically created on any basis - daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, whatever. And, using the NextService Scheduler, the right team with the right skills can be assigned as part of the PM process.
Scheduling and Dispatch
The NextService Scheduler makes it easy to assign staff to the right project at the right time. Views can be configured by skill, building, area, cost and more. And the Scheduler also allows back office personnel to quickly view customer, job, building, equipment or other information directly from the Scheduler.
The NextService mobile app allows technicians to consume inventory directly from the mobile app. The app also includes a built-in barcode scanner for even greater efficiency.
0 Mobile users
0 Satisfied Customers
0 More Jobs
Download the Australian Beverage Corporation Case Study
Learn how Australian Beverage Corporation streamlined their Field Service operations with NextService.