IT Service Management & Maintenance Software
- Delight your clients – Deliver exceptional customer service and schedule the right technician for the job each time.
- Perform more first-time fixes – Use the inbuilt asset history and inventory management to solve more issues on the first visit.
- Manage costs – Capture expenses, photos and signatures in the field, and track part usage and supplies in real-time.
- Respond quickly – Schedule work orders efficiently and view the status of every job and technician in real time.
- Ensure compliance – Enforce company procedures and workflows on the mobile app, and provide relevant information as required.
- Increase efficiency – Schedule and complete more IT maintenance jobs without the need for additional personnel.
Intelligent Mobile App
Use our flexible mobile app, that works on any operating system and device, to view a complete history of client assets. Configure the app to suit the needs of your business and display exactly the information that’s required to get the job done. Use mobile checklists and forms to ensure compliance with workflows and processes, and capture photos and signatures in the field. All data is available in NetSuite in real-time for reporting and analysis.
Efficient Scheduling & Dispatch
See the status of every job and technician in real-time and schedule tasks quickly with the configurable view filtering by region, skills, technician and more. Build crews with ease and drill down for more detailed information with a single click. Use the mobile app emulator to diagnose computer hardware issues with back-office staff or provide remote training for new technicians.
Client Asset Management
Access a complete service history of every client asset, even if the equipment is relocated or sold, and assess reliability of systems and components. Our flexible asset management records suit any IT device from any manufacturer, using unlimited custom fields based on business needs. Track serialized parts of larger devices with the built-in parent/child relationships. Automatically schedule follow-up or preventive maintenance work to fulfill contract terms and SLAs.
0 Mobile Users
0 Satisfied Customers
0 More Jobs
Checkpoint Systems automated their field service scheduling, dispatch and job completion with NextService.
Learn more about how NextService helped them reduce overheads and admin work, respond faster to requests and eliminate all paper from their field operations.