- Maintain complete a complete history of every customer asset – even if it is moved or sold to another customer
- Increase revenue with automated re-certification processes
- Improve technician productivity with integrated testing and certification checklists and forms
- Reduce errors and data re-entry using the mobile app’s ability to edit/add customer assets in the field
- Cultivate customers – ensure that the right specialist is assigned to every testing or certification task
- Ensure compliance with government regulations using the mobile app’s ability to enforce workflows and processes
Customer Asset Management
NextService adds complete customer life cycle asset management to NetSuite's robust ERP system. Asset records can be configured to include any number of custom fields appropriate to your business. And the NextService mobile app can be used to add and edit customer assets from the field.
Scheduling and Dispatch
The NextService Scheduler can be configured to meet the unique needs of your testing and certification business. Technicians can be viewed by region, skills, equipment, cost and more. And the Scheduler also includes a mobile emulation that allows back office personnel to view a technician's mobile with him/her to aid in troubleshooting or to provide remote training.
Mobile Forms and Checklists
The NextService mobile app can be configured to include the forms and checklists used by technicians in the testing and certification process. The data from those forms can be stored in NetSuite for use in analytics and reports.
0 Mobile Users
0 Satisfied Customers
0 More Jobs
Download the Australian Beverage Corporation Case Study
Learn how Australian Beverage Corporation streamlined their Field Service operations with NextService.