Facility Management Software Application for Field Services
Deliver world-class customer service to your facility management clients using NextService field service management software for NetSuite.Speak to an Expert
- Reduce service response time – Quickly schedule facility work orders and easily allocate the closest available technician with the right skills
- Increase customer satisfaction – Fix facilities issues on the first visit more often with a full service history of each customer asset available in the mobile app
- Reduce inventory leakage – Allow facilities technicians to consume inventory directly from the app and track part usage and stock levels in real-time
- Comply with facility management safety and security procedures and policies – Customize the mobile app with workflows and checklists and ensure that technicians follow them correctly
- Generate in-depth service analytics – Get data from mobile checklists and forms in real-time for in-depth analysis on facilities services performance and efficiency
- Maintain optimal staffing levels – Complete more facility maintenance jobs in the same time without needing to hire more staff
Download our Guide to Field Services Software for Facility Management Businesses
Discover what you need to know about how NextService + NetSuite can streamline the Field Service operations of a Facility Management business.
The NextService Mobile App can be configured to include customized safety checklists and workflows for facility services to ensure that tasks are performed in a specific order.
Scheduling and Dispatch
The NextService Scheduler enables back office personnel to schedule individuals or crews. It also offers robust filtering capabilities to ensure that the right person with the right skills is scheduled for the right facility maintenance work order.
In-depth Reporting and Analytics
Collecting data from field workers has never been easier. Not only is all facility maintenance work order data available to NetSuite's robust reporting engine, data from custom checklists and forms can be integrated as well.