Last updated: 07 September 2021
NetSuite Technical Consultant
The primary responsibility of the Technical Consultant is to work closely with customers, consultants and the product development team to provide technical solutions for requirements gathered.
|Position Title:||Technical Consultant|
|Position Reports Role:||Customer Success Manager|
- Customer happiness and engagement measures, including configuration times and problem resolution
- Taking ownership of designed solutions and building the necessary configurations through to completion
- Implementing NetSuite customisations according to Business Requirements
- System customisations via JSON, NetSuite SuiteAnalytics, Advanced PDF, Saved Searches, Report Writing and SuiteBuilder
- Coding and debugging SuiteScripts andSuiteFlows
- Analysing and designing solutions by gathering the latest business requirements
- Assist consulting team with software implementations
- Data cleansing, conversion and importing
- Finding, replicating and accessing impact of product customisations
- Compile and document enhancement requests by customers for review by product development team
- Technical solutioning and issue resolution
- NetSuite Development, Support, Systems implementation or administration experience
- Working knowledge of JSON
- 3+ years of experience providing technical support for enterprise software applications (SaaS, Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, Zuora, Infor, Taleo, onsite ERP, Peoplesoft etc)
- Experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders NetSuite Systems Support and or administration experience
- Bachelor Degree /Qualifications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Why Next Technik?
- Salary package be in-line with experience and previous track record and designed to attract the best and brightest in the market.
- Rapidly growing and expanding company in Australia and internationally
- Exciting career opportunities
- Fast-paced in a collaborative team environment
- Clear and transparent communication
- We care about the customer experience.