Last updated: 13 September 2022
As the Solution Consultant you will be responsible for the development of the clients solution through in depth product demonstrations which transition to professional services. You will work in both pre and post-sales environments and will be able to quickly assess client needs, develop innovative plans to solve their problems and scope the deployment to professional services.
|Position Title:||Solution Consultant|
|Position Reports Role:||Snr VP Global Sales|
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the NextService application
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Next Technik’s applications to all levels including line of business managers and “C” level executives
- Understanding customer requirements and producing a clear Statement of Works.
- Work closely with the Professional Services team to define scope and hand over new projects.
- Document business processes, business mapping, business requirements, and meeting notes
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within NetSuite
- Perform needs and requirement analysis for new customers
- Understanding customer requirements and producing detailed documentation
- Working with team members to produce accurate estimates
- Attend internal meetings including knowledge transfers, mentoring, and Q&A
- Assist with Solutioning and client optimisation as required across the business
- Other duties as requested by your manager
- Bachelor Degree in Business / Software / Commerce or related technology course / or experience
- NetSuite Knowledge
- 7 years+ experience in business development, alliances, strategic account/partner management and/or channels, including structuring and negotiating.
- 5 years+ experience in enterprise software industry and SaaS, NetSuite
- A strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, ecommerce, ERP or CRM in a sales capacity is essential, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills