Regional Sales Manager (UK)
Last updated: 08 September 2021
Are you a Regional Sales Manager?
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales and promotion of Next Technik products in the EMEA region through three main channels; NetSuite Direct Sales, NetSuite Account Management Team and NetSuite Solution Providers.
|Position Title:||Regional Sales Manager|
|Position Reports Role:||VP North America|
- Establish Next Technik operations in UK & EMEA
- Build prospecting pipeline that generates sales revenue and consistently exceed targets.
- Increase customers, generate a rapid return on investment from Next Technik product and services.
- Contribute to team culture aligned with company values.
- Once pipeline is established, build out a sales team as required.
Create Brand Awareness
- Create brand awareness among NetSuite & NetSuite Partners in UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden & Finland.
- Establish relationships with NetSuite direct management & representatives.
- Recruit NetSuite Partners
Achieve Sales Goals and Targets
- Building Pipeline and opportunity coverage to ensure monthly target success
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Prospecting & Opportunity Generation
- Prospecting activities via LinkedIn, cold calling, social media, networking and direct marketing efforts
- Build relationships with channel partners to identify new prospects
- Develop a strong win-win partnership relationship with your channel partners
Sales Cycle management & Product Demonstration
- Qualify an uncover our customers challenges and business benefits
- Prepare and present our offering
- Ability to run own demos on all aspects of NextService
Management of Sales Tools
- Ensuring NetSuite is up to date with all opportunities, contact details and partner information
- Utilize sales presentation material and collaborate with your team to ensure ongoing improvement
- Monitor monthly and quarterly sales progress on all channels
- Empathy and understanding of our customers challenges and how we can help resolve their problems
- Consider what the customer is doing, how the customer thinks, how they are feeling to we are offering the best experience
- 5 years+ experience in business development, alliances, strategic account/partner management and/or channels, including structuring and negotiating.
- 5 years+ experience in enterprise software industry and SaaS, NetSuite
- 3 years+ experience managing teams
- A strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, ecommerce, ERP or CRM in a sales capacity is essential, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees