Regional Channel Manager (EMEA)
Europe, Middle East, and Africa
Last updated: 01 March 2022
Are you a Regional Channel Manager?
The primary responsibility of the Regional Channel Manager is the sales and promotion of our products through four main channels; NetSuite Direct Team, NetSuite Account Management Team, NetSuite Solution Providers, and direct to existing NetSuite customers.
|Position Title:||Regional Channel Manager|
|Location:||Europe, Middle East, and Africa|
|Position Reports Role:||Senior VP Global Sales|
- As a senior member of the team, the Regional Channel Manager will build a strong alliance with our channel partners.
- Build prospecting pipeline that generates sales revenue and consistently exceeds targets.
- Increase customers and generate a rapid return on investment from Next Technik products and services.
- Contribute to team culture aligned with company values.
- Achieve Sales Goals and Targets via the Channel
- Work with our channel partners on building pipeline and opportunity coverage to ensure monthly target success
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Prospecting and Opportunity Generation
- Prospecting activities via LinkedIn, cold calling, social media, networking, and direct marketing efforts
- Build relationships with channel partners to identify new prospects and create strong mindshare within the NetSuite community
- Develop a strong win-win partnership relationship with your channel partners
- Sales Cycle Management and Product Demonstration
- Qualify and uncover our customer’s challenges and business benefits
- Prepare and present our offering via our channel
- Ability to run own demos on all aspects of NextService
- Developing a deep understanding of the product offering, customer need, and competitive landscape
- Management of Sales Tools
- Ensuring NetSuite is up to date with all opportunities, contact details, and partner information
- Utilize sales presentation material and collaborate with your team to ensure ongoing improvement
- Monitor monthly and quarterly sales progress on all channels
- Customer Experience
- Empathy and understanding of our customer’s challenges and how we can help resolve their problems
- Consider what the customer is doing, how the customer thinks, how they are feeling to we are offering the best experience
- 5 years+ experience in business development, alliances, strategic account/partner management, and/or channels, including structuring and negotiating.
- 5 years+ experience in the enterprise software industry and SaaS, NetSuite.
- A strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, e-commerce, ERP, or CRM in a sales capacity is essential, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required for Regional Channel Manager role; preference for computer science or related degrees.
Aside from joining an exceptional team that truly embodies our core values — Customer Focus, Quality, Innovation, Ownership, and Integrity — here are some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Next Technik team member:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Effective your first day of employment
- Ample health and dental programs from which to choose
- Generous PTO, as well as 8 paid holidays
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Opportunity for remote or hybrid work scenario
- 401k + percentage company match
- Numerous other optional benefits