People & Culture Manager
United States, Denver
Last updated: 20 April 2021
People & Culture Manager
The People and Culture Manager will be the champion for our Culture and Values. In this role you will identify, develop, and implement key people initiatives that will substantially enhance the success of our business.
|Position Title:||People & Culture Manager|
|Position Reports Role:||Chief Executive Officer|
Key responsibilities include leading our culture practices and providing expertise and support in the areas of Recruitment, Continuous Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Policy and Procedure Development, and Compliance.
- Develop and manage our recruitment strategy, including job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning and talent planning.
- Implement progressive sourcing strategies including networking, social media, and professional associations and organizations to provide access to top-tier applicants.
Onboarding & Training
- Onboarding new talent to ensure our people are engaged and aligned with our purpose and values.
- Work with managers to identify training requirements and design development opportunities to enable all team members to grow in their roles and careers.
Continuous Performance Management
- Improve performance by assisting the business in setting individual and team goals that are aligned to the strategic goals of the organization.
- Work with the leadership teams to ensure all employees have regular, future-focused check-ins and are provided with frequent feedback.
- Assist the business to create a trusted environment in which employees feel empowered to take control of their own development.
Programs, Policies, and Processes
- Responsible for compensation management, vacation tracking, administration of benefits, system maintenance, and other related documents.
- Develop, administer, and revise policies and programs based on a solid understanding of employment standards and laws.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve our team member experience. Assess current programs and propose innovative ways to improve existing ones.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- SHRM certification is highly desirable
- Prior experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing continuous performance programs
- Knowledge of human resources laws.
- Knowledge of job posting sites and professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated influence and diplomacy at all levels.
- Knowledge of various interviewing methods.
- Enthusiastic, positive, and friendly with a great sense of humor
Aside from joining an exceptional team that truly embodies our core values — Customer Focus, Quality, Innovation, Ownership, and Integrity — here are some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Next Technik team member:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Effective your first day of employment
- Ample health and dental programs from which to choose
- Generous PTO, as well as 9 paid holidays
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Opportunity for remote or hybrid work scenario
- 401k + percentage company match
- Numerous other optional benefits