Partner Marketing Manager
United States, Denver
Last updated: 20 September 2021
Partner Marketing Manager
The Partner Marketing Manager has a deep understanding of the value we can provide our partners and builds marketing strategies aligned to both the global partner objectives, as well as the goals of individual partners, in concert with the Partner Team.
|Position Title:||Partner Marketing Manager|
|Position Reports Role:||Global Marketing Manager|
- Build marketing strategies for the Partner Channel to drive MQLs that convert to sales at a high rate
- Collaborate and support global partner initiatives, including enablement, acquisition, and new program initiatives
- Grow Partner revenue channels aligned to NetSuite revenues and company objectives
- Leveraging your marketing experience, create and drive initiatives with partners, in collaboration with the Partner Managers, such as co-marketing and business development activities, to drive pipeline suited to our products. We want our joint marketing initiatives to be effective and yield results for our partners so they continue to invest time in our brand.
- Be creative in ways that we can drive market interest for our partners, playing a key role in the execution. These might include events, webinars, case studies with mutual customers, blogs, and any type of outbound sales campaign.
- Work with the Global Partner Manager (GPM) to execute partner strategy across different regions to support partner acquisition, revenue growth, enablement and new programs.
- Build marketing plans for the Partner Channel, taking into consideration the different types of partners, what motivates them, and their personas, and the most effective use of resources
- Regularly reflect and adjust your strategy to achieve the OKRs set by the GPM, with ongoing reporting and communication with the Partner Team. You need to develop a clear awareness of how the business can achieve the set outcomes.
- Regularly create, deliver, and review reports of campaign results, including MQLs, opportunities, and sales. Within the Partner community, there are multiple channels to execute digital campaigns – SEM, SEO, social, EDMs, and paid advertising.
- Administer marketing and content systems to generate metrics on performance.
- Consistently demonstrate a curious nature towards understanding each partner’s business. Each partner is different – their expertise, industry focus, shared synergies, what makes them successful, and how can we work together, always striving for improvement.
- Document and regularly share learnings with the wider business.
- Encourage a culture of learning, sharing, collaboration, and live our values in everything that you do.
- Look for ways to improve process or engagement with partners, demonstrating leadership in the growth of our partner community
- Strong empathy for customers, partners and a passion for revenue and growth
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing and digital marketing, with a history of building and executing growth strategies in B2B companies. Experience B2B technology markets preferred.
- Understanding lifecycle marketing best practices and how to engage prospects and customers at multiple points through the customer journey, from awareness to retention and referrals.
- Deep knowledge of CRM, email, and other marketing automation tools.
- Strong analytical skills, with a curious and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills, highly commercial in your thinking, and deep awareness of value
- Technical Aptitude, including the ability to demonstrate products and problem solving
- Exposure to field service management and NetSuite is highly desirable
- SEO and paid advertising experience
- WordPress experience
- Partner marketing experience
- Strong digital marketing and digital campaign analysis experience
- Strong writing skills – A natural storyteller and experience in developing innovative and engaging digital content
- Experience with marketing operations technology – Active Campaign experience a plus
- Email marketing expertise, Social media marketing skills
- Event management experience – live and online
- Previous work for a NetSuite SDN or within NetSuite Channel community
Aside from joining an exceptional team that truly embodies our core values — Customer Focus, Quality, Innovation, Ownership, and Integrity — here are some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Next Technik team member:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Effective your first day of employment
- Ample health and dental programs from which to choose
- Generous PTO, as well as 8 paid holidays
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Opportunity for remote or hybrid work scenario
- 401k + percentage company match
- Numerous other optional benefits