United States, Denver
Last updated: 13 August 2021
The Partner Manager has a deep understanding of the value we can provide our partners and works with individual partners to foster long term relationships across many stakeholders and genuinely has a passion for growing their business around FSM customers.
|Position Title:||Partner Manager|
|Position Reports Role:||Regional Manager|
- Achieve mindshare saturation within each of your allocated partners, ensuring all FSM leads come to Next Technik
- Drive Net New NetSuite business through co-marketing initiatives
- Provide cross-team collaboration and escalation, embracing ways to keep customers and partners happy and providing a conduit to the rest of the business
Operational Excellence & Communication
- Manage portfolio of partners in your region with regular interactions, working towards a self-driven documented territory plan
- Build relationships with partners at multiple stakeholder levels; Practice Managers, Sales Directors & Teams, Project/Delivery Teams and be able articulate our value to their organization, relative to their roles. The value we provide to customers is different to our value to partners – understand both so you can empower partners to be FSM experts
- Align yourself to the Sales pipeline and proactively support opportunities with partners. Your objective is to bring both teams together to ensure success for everyone, using critical thinking to close the gaps in the sales cycle
- Create and drive initiatives with the partner to the benefit of both organizations (net new business) such as co-marketing and business development activities
- Run regular enablement sessions to ensure teams are educated and our products continue to be top of mind. Work with the Global Partner Manager (GPM) to coordinate efforts and maximize enablement exposure within your portfolio of partners
- Regularly reflect and adjust your strategy to achieve the OKRs set by the GPM, reporting quarterly on tactical plans. You need to develop a clear awareness of how the business can achieve the set outcomes.
- Consistently demonstrate a curious nature towards understanding each partner’s business. Each partner is different – their expertise, industry focus, shared synergies, what makes them successful, and how can we work together, always striving for improvement.
- Work with the Customer Success Team to connect orphaned customers with partners to ensure they stay with NetSuite. Embrace customer issues that may impact partners to affect positive outcomes
- Document and regularly share learnings with the wider business.
- Embrace our CRM, documenting activities, agreed partner actions, important discussions, next steps – the business has an expectation that this is a priority and always up to date.
- Encourage a culture of learning, sharing, collaboration and live our values in everything that your do.
- Strong empathy for customers, partners and a passion for revenue and growth
- 3+ years experience in B2B partner engagement roles
- 3+ years experience in Sales or Account Management roles
- Exposure to field service management and NetSuite highly desirable
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Analytical, curious and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Technical Aptitude
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
Aside from joining an exceptional team that truly embodies our core values — Customer Focus, Quality, Innovation, Ownership, and Integrity — here are some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Next Technik team member:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Effective your first day of employment
- Ample health and dental programs from which to choose
- Generous PTO, as well as 8 paid holidays
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Opportunity for remote or hybrid work scenario
- 401k + percentage company match
- Numerous other optional benefits