Marketing Campaign Manager
United States, Denver
Last updated: 08 July 2021
Marketing Campaign Manager
The Marketing Campaign Manager will not only play a hands-on role in content development, digital marketing, and marketing operations management, but will be responsible for working within the marketing team to schedule, organize and execute successful multi-channel demand generation campaigns on a regular and consistent basis.
|Position Title:||Marketing Campaign Manager|
|Position Reports Role:||Global Marketing Manager|
- Generate marketing qualified leads that convert to sales at a high rate.
- Create market awareness for company, products, and services through social media and digital content.
- Understand our target audience and personas, develop campaign strategies, and drive execution of campaigns.
- Maintain daily measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Regularly create, deliver, and review reports of campaign results, including MQLs, opportunities, and sales.
- Lead Generation via digital channels.
- Developing, implementing, and managing digital campaigns across multiple channels – SEM, SEO, social, EDMs, and paid advertising.
- Produce and create compelling, relevant, and timely content to be pushed out via digital channels.
- Utilize a strong analytical ability to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against set goals.
- Administer marketing and content systems to generate metrics on performance.
- Assist with organizing local company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing and digital marketing, with a history of building and executing growth strategies in B2B companies. Experience B2B technology markets preferred.
- Understanding of lifecycle marketing best practices and how to engage prospects and customers at multiple points through the customer journey, from awareness to retention and referrals.
- Deep knowledge of CRM, email, and other marketing automation tools.
- Highly commercial and ROI-focused.
- SEO and paid advertising experience
- Data analytics skills
- WordPress experience
- Partner marketing experience
- Strong digital marketing and digital campaign analysis experience
- Strong writing skills – A natural storyteller and experience in developing innovative and engaging digital content
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with marketing operations technology – Active Campaign experience a plus
- Email marketing expertise
- Event management experience – live and online
- Social media marketing skills
Aside from joining an exceptional team that truly embodies our core values — Customer Focus, Quality, Innovation, Ownership, and Integrity — here are some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Next Technik team member:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Effective your first day of employment
- Ample health and dental programs from which to choose
- Generous PTO, as well as 8 paid holidays
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Opportunity for remote or hybrid work scenario
- 401k + percentage company match
- Numerous other optional benefits