United States, Denver
Last updated: 5 March 2021
Are you a Sales Engineer?
The primary responsibility of the Sales Engineer is to work in both pre- and post-sales environments and quickly assess client needs, develop innovative plans to solve their problems and scope the deployment to professional services.
|Position Title:||Sales Engineer|
|Position Reports Role:||VP, North America & General Manager|
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the NextService application
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Next Technik’s applications to all levels including line of business managers and “C” level executives
- Understanding customer requirements and producing a clear Statement of Works.
- Document business processes, business mapping, business requirements and meeting notes
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within NetSuite
- Perform needs and requirement analysis for new customers
- Understanding customer requirements and producing detailed documentation
- Working with team members to produce accurate estimates
- Attend internal meetings including knowledge transfers, mentoring, and Q&A
- Other duties as requested by your manager
- Bachelor Degree in Business / Software / Commerce or related technology course / or experience
- NetSuite Knowledge
- Field Service Industry Knowledge
- 7 years+ experience in business development, alliances, strategic account/partner management and/or channels, including structuring and negotiating.
- 5 years+ experience in enterprise software industry and SaaS, NetSuite
- A strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, FSM, ecommerce, ERP or CRM in a sales capacity is essential, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills