Last updated: 07 September 2021
NetSuite Functional Consultant
The primary responsibility of the Functional Consultant is to work closely with customers and implement, document, configure, train, customize, and support Next Technik products built on the NetSuite business platform.
|Position Title:||Functional Consultant|
|Position Reports Role:||Customer Success Manager|
- Customer happiness and engagement measures including response times and problem resolution
- Taking ownership of the customer process using best practices to create an end-to-end solution that better serves our customers
- Manages and directs the process flow of the scope from the beginning to end of the deployment
- Implement Next Technik solutions including business requirements gathering, product configuration and customizations
- General NetSuite Product consulting
- Data cleansing, conversion and importing
- System customizations, JSON, NetSuite SuiteAnalytics, Advanced PDF, Saved Searches, Report Writing and SuiteBuilder
- Identifying problems with customer’s process and creating solutions using best practices
- Access customer support requests for potential product enhancements and defects.
- NetSuite Support, systems implementation, or administration experience
- Working knowledge of JSON
- 3+ years of experience providing functional consulting for enterprise software applications (SaaS, Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, Zuora, Infor, Taleo, onsite ERP, Peoplesoft etc)
- Experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders
- Exposure to field service management and NetSuite highly desirable
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science and accounting or related degrees
Why Next Technik?
- Salary package be in-line with experience and previous track record and designed to attract the best and brightest in the market.
- Rapidly growing and expanding company in Australia and internationally
- Exciting career opportunities
- Fast paced in a collaborative team environment
- Clear and transparent communication
- We care about the customer experience