Senior Software Engineer
Last updated: 18 January 2021
Senior Software Developer Guru Wanted!
As a senior software developer, you are responsible for designing software architecture and producing high-quality code that meets the user experience expectations and functional requirements of the business.
|Position Title:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Position Reports Role:||Chief Technology Officer|
User experience is everything, happy customers is the goal. If you have a passion for creating an amazing user experience then please get in touch, you will not be denied.
We are past MVP and have achieved customer and market fit. Post revenue, profitable and growing at 100% year on year.
Now time to accelerate product development.
- Delivery quality product releases consistently as planned
- Ensure that development framework remain current
- Continuously improve process and skills in the product development team
- Align development approach with NetSuite platform SDN (SuiteCloud Developer Network) guidelines to ensure certification of built for NetSuite
- Develop high quality software design and architecture
- Drive improvements in our development practice of “continuous delivery” by developing tools and applications to produce clean, efficient code
- Lead the software engineering team in the design and development of rich customer experience applications
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Conduct code review, solution new features and perform validations to ensure quality
- Document release notes, architecture and produce technical reference guides
- Effectively scope major development packages and report impact on schedule and resources
- Promote product innovation at every opportunity
- Conduct regular coaching and training sessions for junior and intermediate software developers
- Work closely with the head of engineering, product manager and UX/UI Designer to deliver innovative product at a consistently high quality
- Research and champion software development practices which improve development, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Work closely with quality assurance to prepare use case and testing plans
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- 5+ years of hands-on experience of front-end and back-end development
- 3+ years of web front end development in JS, React and experience with Redux preferred
- Good understanding of agile methodologies
- Excellent project management skills
- Extensive experience in cloud application development and technologies
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ideally worked in the Field Service app space and/or on the Oracle NetSuite or Salesforce platforms for app development
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
This position has been filled.
Even though this position is no longer vacant, we are always on the lookout for ambitious, creative and passionate people to join our pioneering field service software company. If that’s you, we want to work with you. Send us your application and we will consider it for future positions.
Having troubles uploading your file? Send an email to: email@example.com