Last updated: 18 January 2021
Champion Product Manager Wanted!
As the Product Manager you will have complete ownership of our flagship Field Service Solution NextService and be responsible for the long-term product vision and strategy.
|Position Title:||Product Manager|
|Position Reports Role:||Chief Technology Officer|
User experience is everything, happy customers is the goal. If you have a passion for creating an amazing user experience then please get in touch, you will not be denied.
We are past MVP and have achieved customer and market fit. Post revenue, profitable and growing at 100% year on year.
Now time to accelerate product development.
- Engaged happy customers achieved through innovative products that solve problems and user interface designs that create a positive user experience.
- Prioritized roadmap which considers customers, competitors, new business, and stakeholder requirements.
Return on investment generated though delivery of quality and innovative products and features.
- Develop, maintain and communication short, mid, and long-term product roadmap.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes including timing and return on investment assessment.
- For major initiatives develop business case, high level use cases and technical requirements.
- Agree release schedule and balance priorities across customer, sales, consulting, and partner feature requests.
- Create product marketing materials upgrades and new modules.
- Manage issues backlog, assess severity and work with quality assurance to prioritize resolution.
- Ideate new features and module development opportunities including epic and user stories.
- Exhaustively conduct competitor analysis and benchmark product maturity and competitiveness.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to develop competitive content, battle cards and solution consultant support.
- Support the Customer Success organisation by running customer engagement activity, consultant new feature training, documentation, and roadmap workshops.
- Engage with the Partner Network department to create product awareness, educate and support partner go to market activities.
- Support all Departments by developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates features across primary market segments.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for product design or engineering or applicable industry experience.
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role.
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Proven experience working as a developer in a non-managerial role.
- Ideally worked in the Field Service app space and/or on the Oracle NetSuite or Salesforce platforms for app development.
This position has been filled.
Even though this position is no longer vacant, we are always on the lookout for ambitious, creative and passionate people to join our pioneering field service software company. If that’s you, we want to work with you. Send us your application and we will consider it for future positions.
Having troubles uploading your file? Send an email to: email@example.com